Last night, Jey Uso made his decision in the final segment of SmackDown. After Roman Reigns refused to kick out the “Wise Man” Paul Heyman, Jey Uso said he and his brother Jimmy Uso leaving the faction. He then hit a devastating Superkick on The Tribal Chief.
Both Jimmy and Jey then hit a double Superkick on “the Enforcer of The Bloodline” Solo Sikoa. They hit another double Superkick on Roman Reigns. Jey Uso then posted an Instagram story after leaving the faction. You can read more details by clicking here.
On the SmackDown LowDown, WWE announced that Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa will face The Usos in a Tag Team match at Money in the Bank PLE on Saturday, July 1st in London, England. The match is called, “Bloodline Civil War.”
The following matches were announced for MITB so far.
- Bloodline Civil War: Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos
- World Heavyweight Championship: Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor
- Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Damian Priest vs. Ricochet vs. Santos Escobar vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Butch vs. LA Knight
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Becky Lynch vs. Bayley vs. Zoey Stark vs. Zelina Vega vs. Iyo Sky vs. TBD
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.