UFC 288 took place at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Aljamain Sterling retained his Bantamweight Championship by defeating Henry Cejudo via split decision.
Here are the results of UFC 288
- Aljamain Sterling defeated Henry Cejudo by split decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48) to retain the Bantamweight Title
- Belal Muhammad defeated Gilbert Burns by unanimous decision (50-45, 49-46, 49-46)
- Yan Xiaonan defeated Jéssica Andrade by TKO (strikes) in the first round (2:20)
- Movsar Evloev defeated Diego Lopes by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Charles Jourdain defeated Kron Gracie by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Matt Frevola defeated Drew Dober by TKO (strikes) in the first round (4:08)
- Kennedy Nzechukwu defeated Devin Clark by Submission (Standing Guillotine) in the second round (2:28)
- Khaos Williams defeated Rolando Bedoya by split decision (27-30, 29-28, 29-28)
- Virna Jandiroba defeated Marina Rodriguez by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Early Preliminary Card
- Parker Porter defeated Braxton Smith by TKO (strikes) in the first round (2:10)
- Ikram Aliskerov defeated Phil Hawes by KO (right hand) in the first round (2:10)
- Claudio Ribeiro defeated Joseph Holmes by TKO (strikes) in the second round (3:21)
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.