World Wrestling Entertainment and Endeavor Group Holdings signed an agreement to form “TKO Group Holdings, Inc.” last April. WWE and UFC will be under one roof as part of the deal. The publicly listed company is worth more than $21 billion and will form in late September.
According to an SEC filing, 10 out of the 11 board members of TKO Group Holdings have been revealed. WWE can select five members for the board while Endeavor can select six.
World Wrestling Entertainment side:
- WWE Executive Chairman Vincent K. McMahon
- WWE Chief Executive Officer Nick Khan
- Eko Chief Media Officer & Executive Chairperson Nancy R. Tellem
- Atlanta Hawks/State Farm Arena Chief Executive Officer Steven R. Koonin
Endeavor Group Holdings side:
- Chief Executive Officer of Endeavor Ariel Emmanuel
- President of Endeavor Mark Shapiro
- Opendoor Technologies Chief Executive Officer Carrie Wheeler
- Silver Lake Co-CEO Egon P. Durban
- Reach Resilience President & Chief Executive Officer, Sonya E. Medina
- New England Patriots & The Kraft Group President Jonathan A. Kraft
WWE has already confirmed four members. However, WWE Chief Content Officer Paul “Triple H” Levesque can’t be included in the list of board members of TKO Group Holdings. According to the SEC filing, WWE should select two members from the management while the other three should be independent. As of now, Vince McMahon and Nick Khan have already been selected.
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.