WWE held a live event in Florence, South Carolina last night, where Finn Balor wrestled with Theory for the United States Championship. The match ended by disqualification after Damian Priest’s interference to the match. Then, Priest and Theory attacked Balor. AJ Styles came to the ring and saved Finn Balor. Later AJ Styles and Finn Balor challenged Damian Priest and Theory to a tag team match.
During the closing moment of the tag team match, Rhea Ripley interfered and tried to attack AJ Styles. However, Liv Morgan came to the ring and stopped Rhea Ripley. AJ Styles and Finn Balor then picked up the win and celebrated with Liv Morgan.
- AJ Styles and Finn Balor defeated Damian Priest and Theory with the help from Liv Morgan.
- Veer Mahaan defeated Drew Gulak.
- Bianca Belair retained her RAW Women’s Championship by defeating Liv Morgan and Rhea Ripley in a Triple Threat match.
- Cody Rhodes defeated Seth Rollins.
- Sasha Banks and Naomi retained their Women’s Tag Team Titles by defeating Natalya and Shayna Baszler.
- Asuka defeated Becky Lynch.
- Drew McIntyre, Kofi and Xavier Woods defeated The Bloodline.
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.