Canelo vs. Ryder boxing event took place at the Estadio Akron in Guadalajara, Mexico. Canelo Alvarez retained his WBA (Super), WBC, IBF and WBO Super Middleweight Titles by defeating John Ryder via unanimous decision.
Here are the results of the main card
- Canelo Alvarez defeated John Ryder by unanimous decision (120-107, 118-109, 118-109) to retain the Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship (12-Round)
- Julio Cesar Martinez defeated Ronal Batista by TKO in the eleventh round (1:00) to retain his WBC Flyweight Title (12-Round)
- Gabriel Gollaz Valenzuela defeated Steve Spark by split decision (96-93, 95-94, 94-95) to retain the WBA Inter-Continental Super Lightweight Title (10 round)
- 10-Round Featherweight bout – Nathan Devon Rodriguez vs. Alexander Mejia by majority decision (95-95, 96-93, 96-94)
- 10-Round Light Heavyweight bout – Oleksandr Gvozdyk defeated Ricards Bolotniks by knockout in the sixth round (1:53)
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.