AEW WrestleDream is scheduled to take place tonight at the Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington. The company is holding this event to honor the legacy of Antonio Inoki. He was the founder of New Japan Pro Wrestling.
The company announced fourteen matches for the show. WrestleDream starts at 8 p.m. ET and the Zero Hour begins an hour before the main card.
Here are the predictions for AEW WrestleDream.
- The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens & Max Caster) and Billy Gunn (c) vs. TMDK (Shane Haste, Bad Dude Tito & Mikey Nicholls) for the AEW World Trios Titles. Our Prediction: The Acclaimed and Billy Gunn retain their AEW World Trios Titles.
- Luchasaurus vs. Nick Wayne. Our Prediction: Luchasaurus wins the match.
- Claudio Castagnoli vs. Josh Barnett. Our Prediction: Castagnoli wins the match.
- Lee Moriarty, Shane Taylor, Diamante & Mercedes Martinez vs. Satoshi Kojima, Keith Lee, Athena & Billie Starkz in a Mixed 4-on-4 Tag Team match. Our Prediction: Kojima, Lee, Athena and Starkz win the match.
- Ricky Starks vs. Wheeler Yuta. Our Prediction: Yuta wins the match.
- MJF (c) vs. The Righteous (Vincent & Dutch) in a 2-on-1 Handicap match for the ROH World Tag Team Titles. Our Prediction: MJF retains the ROH Tag Team Titles.
- Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata for the ROH World Championship and NJPW Strong Openweight Championship. Our Prediction: Kingston retains the titles.
- Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi vs. Konosuke Takeshita, Will Ospreay & Sammy Guevara in a Trios match. Our Prediction: Jericho, Omega and Ibushi win the match.
- The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) vs. The Gunns (Colten Gunn & Austin Gunn) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) vs. Orange Cassidy and Hook in a Four-Way Tag Team match. The winners will get an AEW World Tag Team Titles opportunity. Our Prediction: The Young Bucks win the match.
- Kris Statlander (c) vs. Julia Hart for the TBS Championship. Our Prediction: Julia wins the TBS Championship.
- Adam Page vs. Swerve Strickland. Our Prediction: Page wins the match.
- FTR (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood) (c) vs. Aussie Open (Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher) for the AEW World Tag Team Titles. Our Prediction: FTR retain their AEW World Tag Team Titles.
- Bryan Danielson vs. Zack Sabre Jr. Our Prediction: Danielson wins the match.
- Christian Cage (c) vs. Darby Allin in a 2-out-of-3-falls match for the TNT Championship. Our Prediction: Christian retains the TNT Title.
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.