AEW Full Gear is scheduled to take place tonight at the KIA Forum in Los Angeles, California. The company has announced eleven matches for the show. Plus, Tony Khan will be signing “one of the world’s best wrestlers” to a contract at Full Gear.
The show starts at 8 p.m. ET, and the Zero Hour begins one hour before the main card. MJF will defend his AEW World Championship against Jay White in the main event of Full Gear.
Here are the predictions for AEW Full Gear.
- Claudio Castagnoli vs. Buddy Matthews. Our Prediction: Castagnoli wins the match.
- Eddie Kingston (c) vs. Jay Lethal for the ROH World Championship. Our Prediction: Kingston retains the ROH World Title.
- Samoa Joe and MJF (c) vs. The Gunns (Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn) for the ROH World Tag Team Championships. Our Prediction: The Gunns become the new ROH World Tag Team Champions.
- Ricky Starks and Big Bill (c) vs. FTR (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood) vs. LFI (Rush & Dralístico) vs. Kings of the Black Throne (Malakai Black & Brody King) in a Four-Way Ladder match for the AEW World Tag Team Championships. Our Prediction: Ricky Starks and Big Bill retain their AEW World Tag Team Titles.
- Kris Statlander (c) vs. Skye Blue vs. Julia Hart for the TBS Championship. Our Prediction: Statlander retains the TBS Title.
- Adam Page vs. Swerve Strickland in a Texas Death match. Our Prediction: Page wins the match.
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Toni Storm for the AEW Women’s Championship. Our Prediction: Storm becomes the new AEW Women’s Champion.
- The Golden Jets (Chris Jericho & Kenny Omega) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) in a Tag Team match. If The Golden Jets win, they will receive The Young Bucks’ AEW Tag Team Titles opportunity. If The Young Bucks win, The Golden Jets must be disbanded. Our Prediction: Jericho and Omega win the match.
- Adam Copeland, Sting, and Darby Allin vs. Christian Cage, Luchasaurus, and Nick Wayne in a Trios match. Our Prediction: Copeland, Sting, and Darby win the match.
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Jon Moxley for the International Championship. Our Prediction: Cassidy retains the International Title.
- MJF (c) vs. Jay White for the AEW World Championship. Our Prediction: MJF retains the AEW World Title.