The fourth annual AEW All Out pay-per-view is scheduled to take place tonight from the NOW Arena in Chicago, Illinois. Fifteen matches have been announced for the show including eight championship matches. In the main event, CM Punk is set to face Jon Moxley for the AEW World Championship.
AEW All Out is starting at 8 p.m. ET and the kickoff show will air one hour before the main card at 7 p.m.
Here are the All Out pay-per-view predictions
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. CM Punk for the AEW World Championship. Our Prediction: CM Punk becomes the new AEW World Champion.
- Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks vs. Adam Page and Dark Order for the AEW World Trios Championship. Our Prediction: Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks become the inaugural AEW World Trios Champion.
- Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker vs. Jamie Hayter vs. Hikaru Shida for the AEW Interim Women’s World Championship. Our Prediction: Toni Storm becomes the new AEW Interim Women’s World Champion.
- Claudio Castagnoli vs. Wheeler Yuta vs. Penta Oscuro vs. Rey Fenix vs. Dante Martin vs. Rush vs. Andrade El Idolo vs. TBA for the Casino Ladder Match. Our Prediction: Adam Cole will make his return and wins the Casino Ladder Match.
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. Athena for the AEW TBS Championship. Our Prediction: Jade Cargill retains her AEW TBS Title.
- Swerve In Our Glory (c) vs. The Acclaimed for the AEW Tag Team Championships. Our Prediction: Swerve In Our Glory retain the AEW Tag Team Titles.
- Chris Jericho vs. Bryan Danielson. Our Prediction: Bryan Danielson wins the match.
- Christian Cage vs. Jungle Boy. Our Prediction: Jungle Boy wins the match.
- Wardlow and FTR vs. Jay Lethal and Motor City Machine Guns. Our Prediction: Wardlow and FTR win the match.
- Sting, Darby Allin, and Miro vs. House Of Black. Our Prediction: House Of Black win the match.
- Ricky Starks vs. Powerhouse Hobbs. Our Prediction: Ricky Starks wins the match.
Zero Hour Card:
- Tay Melo and Sammy Guevara (c) vs Ruby Soho and Ortiz for the AAA Mixed Tag Team Championships. Our Predictions: Tay Melo and Sammy Guevara retain their AAA Mixed Tag Team Titles.
- Pac (c) vs Kip Sabian for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship. Our Prediction: Pac retains his AEW All-Atlantic Title.
- Hook (c) vs Angelo Parker for the FTW Championship. Our Prediction: Hook retains his FTW Title.
- Eddie Kingston vs. Tomohiro Ishii. Our Prediction: Eddie Kingston wins the match.
These are our predictions for 2022 AEW All Out. What is yours? Let us know in the comments.