WWE Survivor Series premium live event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 26th from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. The company introduced men’s and women’s War Games for this year’s show instead of traditional five-on-five Elimination Matches.
WWE is planning a huge main event for this year’s Survivor Series PLE. Last week on SmackDown, Brawling Brutes officially started the build-up for War Games match by attacking The Bloodline. Drew McIntyre then came to the ring to help Sheamus, Ridge Holland, and Butch.
PWInsider has reported that The Bloodline will face Drew McIntyre, Brawling Brutes and Kevin Owens in a WarGames Match in the main event at Survivor Series PLE.
“The current plan for the Men’s Wargames match at the 11/26 WWE Survivor Series is as follows:
*Roman Reigns & The Usos & Sami Zayn & Solo Sikoa vs. Drew McIntyre & The Battling Brutes & Kevin Owens.”
On Tuesday, WWE announced the following rules for the Men’s and Women’s War Games Matches.
- Two teams will be contained in separate cages with one member of each team starting the match.
- After five minutes, a member from the advantaged team will be released to enter the match.
- After a three-minute period, alternating members from each team will enter the match until all competitors are inside the cage.
- Once all competitors have entered, WarGames officially begins.
- The only way to win the match is by pinfall or submission.
Here is the updated card for WWE Survivor Series PLE.
- Women’s WarGames Match: Damage CTRL, Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim and TBD.
- AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor.
- Ronda Rousey vs. Shotzi for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
We will update you when we receive more details. Stay tuned with The Spotlight.