Night one of the 2023 WWE Draft took place last night at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. The WWE Hall of Famers Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg, RVD, Michael Hayes, JBL, and Teddy Long appeared to announce the draft picks.
The new rosters effective following WWE Backlash PLE on Saturday, May 6th. Here is the list of superstars that were drafted on last night’s SmackDown. The remaining superstars (night one of the WWE Draft) will be drafted on SmackDown LowDown.
Round 1 – Triple H announced the draft picks.
- SmackDown – Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, Solo Sikoa & Paul Heyman (The Bloodline)
- RAW – Cody Rhodes
- SmackDown – RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair
- RAW – Becky Lynch
Round 2 – RVD and Michael Hayes announced the draft picks.
- SmackDown – Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins (The Street Profits)
- RAW – Intercontinental Champion Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci (Imperium)
- SmackDown – Edge
- RAW – Matt Riddle
Round 3 – JBL and Teddy Long announced the draft picks.
- SmackDown – Bobby Lashley
- RAW – Drew McIntyre
- SmackDown – AJ Styles, Michin, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (The O.C.)
- RAW – The Miz
Round 4 – Shawn Michaels and Road Dogg announced the draft picks.
- SmackDown – Bayley, Dakota Kai & Iyo Sky (Damage CTRL)
- RAW – Shinsuke Nakamura
- SmackDown – NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn
- RAW – NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.