WWE Fastlane is scheduled to take place this Saturday at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. More than twelve thousand fans are set to attend the show. As of now, the company has announced five matches for the event, and a surprise appearance has been planned for Fastlane.
Recently, the 31-year-old signed a multi-year deal with WWE after her contract with AEW expired. She started her training at the WWE Performance Center last week. As of now, the creative team has a huge plan for Jade Cargill.
Yesterday, PWInsider reported that the former TBS Champion is expected to land on the RAW brand. Jade Cargill also issued a few posts on X and indicated that she would be a member of the red brand.
In an update, PWInsider noted that Jade is slated to make her first appearance on WWE television at Fastlane.
“Jade Cargill is slated to be at this Saturday’s WWE Fastlane PPV in Indianapolis, PWInsider.com has learned from multiple WWE sources.”
WWE announced the following matches for Fastlane PLE.
- World Heavyweight Championship: Seth “Freakin” Rollins (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Last Man Standing Match)
- WWE Women’s Championship: Iyo Sky (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: Finn Bálor & Damian Priest (c) vs. Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso
- The LWO vs. Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits
- John Cena & LA Knight vs. Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa
Stay tuned with The Spotlight for more news.